Tuesday, August 23, 2011

SLAY THE RAIL



Bike: BMX's - stacks of them!
Location: Revolver Upstairs Chapel St
Owners: Groms 


You may remember this post that we did about the first bmx comp to be held in a nightclub. Well the boys are back for this years installment, and I didn't have to scoot off early to pack for Splendour this year. Bonus! 


Ever since my camera was stolen I made a promise to myself, and to you our 3 loyal readers, that I wouldn't resort to posting dodgy iPhone snaps however these were just too good to pass up. 



So many bikes, not nearly enough poles.


The obligatory safety warning. A flying BMX will hurt if it flies through the air and lands on your face. 



I kinda wish that a flying bike hit these two classy ladies, who were clearly there because they are so passionate about BMX. I like your dress, is that from GASP? 

Couldn't have said it better myself. Want.


Here is a video that was not taken with my phone:



SLAY THE RAILS from Focalpointbmx.com on Vimeo.


Rad night all round, nice one boys


xx 

1 comment:

  1. Great read as always, babe!
    P.S. I cannot believe they did that at Rev's!!
    SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete