Monday, February 28, 2011

COLOUR BLOCKER



Bike: Colour Blocker
Location: IKEA Carpark Richmond
Owner: TBC, email us if this is you


Colour Blocking is soooooo Feb 2011, all the cool kids are getting on board.


Who didn't learn this in primary school art class?




ON TREND: How cool is this starfuckers saddle?




Does anyone know where you can still get these?


I snapped this bike when I popped in to Goldcross to pump up my tire which had annoyingly become flat on the yarra trail. 
I actually took the pic with Loz in mind as she is currently throwing around some ideas for her new build that is going to be influenced by a popular toy released in the 1970s. I can't give to much away at this point in time, but mark my words- her new bike is going to be beautiful. 


I love the simple primary colour palette of this ride, the simplicity works so well on many levels.


I am also a massive fan of this colour blocking trend:




GETTING ON BOARD.
How rad:




I think I need more colour in my life... Melbourne fashion is so black and grey, it gets a bit gloomy like our weather!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment