Wednesday, October 13, 2010

LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW

Bike: Sapphire Lowrider
Location: Brunswick St
Owner: TBC, email fool if this is you!

I spotted this sweet ride walking up Brunswick on Sunday, it was close to the Little Creatures Brewery. My Lord I heart that place. LURVE.

Front view:

Low Riders are so rad. So impractical. Have you ever tried to ride one? Hard work! The cranks are tiny. You just end up giving up on the peddaling and scoot along like a fool.

Case in point:


BA HA HA AHA AHAHAHA

But srsly, I feel her pain.

I had a lowrider once that was a gift from a ex boyfriend who shall remain nameless. Since it was such a bitch to ride said boyfriend raped it for parts and pimped out his BMX.

Hmpfh. NOT HAPPY JAN.

Side view:

Rad bike. If you can do more than scoot my hat goes off to you good sir.

xx

1 comment:

  1. FN LOL at Kimberly Stewart, no wonder Cisco dropped you for Misha....

    ReplyDelete