Wednesday, March 17, 2010

STAR CROSSED LOVER

Location: Cato Fruit Shop, Prahran VIC
Owner: TBC: Email us if this is YOU!

The carpark behind Coles supermarket on Chapel St is usually teeming with revheads and cocksmokers who have finished doing thier chap laps in thier dad's beamer for the night and resided for lazy burnout comp with their homo mates.
Now much to our delight there is a new breed of 'Cato' inhabitant and they all get thier greens from Cato Fruit Supply. I swear, wow, there is always some fresh bikes parked right out front. ALWAYS.

Just check out this sweet pup. I love the mint green, its so minty fresh. I have a pair of hightops that would match this bike exactly, therefore I think I need to date the owner.


"IF YOU STEAL ANY PART OF THIS BICYCLE, EXPECT ME TO BEAT ON YOU ABOUT THE HEAD AND FACE"
Did someone say beat off? Huh what.... um I was thinking about something... NO
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

I agree 100% with this wise sticker. Stealing is not cool. It's for povvy wankers.



Finally, the grips totally make this bike... I WANT!!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment