Friday, March 26, 2010

FRIDAY FUN

So, after last nights little adventures, I was feeling a little fragile at work this morning and after lunch this had just evolved in to sillyness.
My boss told me that I "had officially lost the plot".

So it was lovely to get this kick ass pick me up in the afternoon.

Thanks to my workmate Luke who sent through these pics of his friends bmx.

Bike: Hotness BMX
Location: In a grassy backyard somewhere
Owner: Tom

So this is the 1st pic that I opened. I thought, yeah it's rad. Classic. But you can tell from how shiny the sprocket is that it's a well loved bike.

THEN... I opened the second pic and this hotness appeared:
Wow wow wow. That's so hot.
Best bmx I have seen for a loooooooooooooong time.
Props Tom.

Thanks Luke!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment